I know Fishnet Monday isn’t a thing, but I was excited to give this outfit a try. I always shy away from leggings like these, as I find it hard to style them appropriately.
These were kindly gifted from my Amazon Wishlist.
Size: One Size
Denier: Around 70
Materials: 96% Nylon& 4% Spandex
Keeping it all black, I wore my padded shoulder t-shirt with my black ripped shorts and added simple suede court shoes.
From The Website:
- Brand: RSLOVE stockings, which are very popular in the UK, are also available this time with large fishnet socks with drills, which are fashionable and easy to match.
- Material: 96%Nylon.4%spandex. High-quality Rhinestones, unlike the cheap rhinestones. The glue used makes it very strong, and it is glued manually.
- 96%Nylon, 4%spandex
- Hand Wash Only
- Shiny style: Everything to make you bling should have one in your wardrobe. Gorgeously soft fishnet tights and stockings with sparkly rhinestones to add style to your legs and shine on.
- Package: 1x Women’s fishnet stockings. You’ll shine all night long when you strut your stuff in these rhinestone fishnet stockings.
- Garment care: Any questions please contact us. And this product is recommended to be washed by hand.
Getting Them On: I will say I had a hard time getting these on. There were so many large holes to work with, doing a scrunch and roll was a lot harder. There was no way I could get these on if I slip my leg in, as my toes were getting caught and it took so long to faff around.
On The Legs: now I am keeping it leggings only in this review, as it’s about the leggings and nothing else here. I could have layered but nope.
The quality of these are great; this brand is underrated for sure. The last time I tried their bodysuit, it was lovely. These are made really well, and there i no way these would damage easily. I did try and stretch these out, pick off the diamantes and really pull them to see if the stitching rips – nothing. Nothing happened.
The fit of these are amazing; they have a great amount of stretch to them so you can get even holes around the legs rather than different shapes and sizes. You can sit these however high or low on the ankles too.
The feel of them are soft; they are really nice and smooth against the skin and the diamanté glue at the back doesn’t itch at all. They are a great pair honestly!
Around The Ankle: so the end of these are super slim, which can be worrying – but I am here to tell you not to. They have a great amount of stretch and they don’t rip or damage easily here either. They are a slimline cuff, but don’t let that fool you.
The Waistband & Gusset: trying not to expose too much here, but you can see you get he design right to the top, with a thin waistband – similar to the ankle cuff. These are super stretchy, and fit around the waist so well on me too. I had no issues with them falling down, or feeling loose or tight around my waist.
For a pair of leggings, these have been great! I love the way they look with this outfit and the quality of them are awesome.
Since 2018, many of you rely on my blog for quality, unbiased reviews from thousands of hosiery brands. As it’s just little old me, my time and work is being provided to you for free. Unlike many others, I would like to continue to keep this blog going free for all readers to enjoy. Your contribution, however big or small, makes a difference. Support the blog from as little as £1. Thank you greatly.