The Queen Bee – a fun yet sophisticated combination of honeycomb and polka dots that make you feel like a million pounds.
Plus I thought it would be great to launch them to celebration the Queen’s Jubilee.
These are eco-friendly, made using high quality recycled yarn. These yarns are from discarded materials during the manufacturing process regenerated through a certified mechanical process with low environmental impact. This means no chemicals, reduces CO2 emissions, consume less water and use renewable energy!
♻️Why Recycled Yarn?♻️
♻️This process never compromises the quality and can guarantee the following performances:
♻️Lightness: on sheer and thick fabric
♻️Breathability: excellent moisture control to keep the skin fresh and dry
♻️Comfort: designed for optimum comfort and fit
- 20 Denier
- Gender neutral – can be worn by anyone
- Sheer to waist with flat seams
- Triangle brief covering the front and back
- Comfortable 6cm waistband with 8cm reinforcement underneath
- Breathable palm-sized cotton gusset
- Reinforced toes
- Semi-matte finish on the legs, giving them a smoother, toned look
- Made using high quality yarns
- Super comfortable waistband that shapes to your body
- Recycled polyamide
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100
- Comes in 2 sizes: S/M & L/XL
- Made in EU
COMPOSITION: 81% Polyamide, 18% Elastane, 1% Cotton
SIZING GUIDE (please ensure you check before ordering):