The Queen Bee – a fun yet sophisticated combination of honeycomb and polka dots that make you feel like a million pounds.
Plus I thought it would be great to launch them to celebration the Queen’s Jubilee.
These are eco-friendly, made using high quality recycled yarn. These yarns are from discarded materials during the manufacturing process regenerated through a certified mechanical process with low environmental impact. This means no chemicals, reduces CO2 emissions, consume less water and use renewable energy!
Why Recycled Yarn?
This process never compromises the quality and can guarantee the following performances:
Lightness: on sheer and thick fabric
Breathability: excellent moisture control to keep the skin fresh and dry
Comfort: designed for optimum comfort and fit
- 20 Denier
- Gender neutral – can be worn by anyone
- Sheer to waist with flat seams
- Triangle brief covering the front and back
- Comfortable 6cm waistband with 8cm reinforcement underneath
- Breathable palm-sized cotton gusset
- Semi-matte finish on the legs, giving them a smoother, toned look
- Made using high quality yarns
- Super comfortable waistband that shapes to your body
- Comes in 2 sizes: S/M & L/XL
- Made in EU
COMPOSITION: 81% Polyamide, 18% Elastane, 1% Cotton
SIZING GUIDE (please ensure you check before ordering):