It’s been a long time coming, and now I am ready to officially launch my very own hosiery gloves! Most of you know that I always wear them when putting on and taking off my delicate hosiery, and I want to share this experience with you all.
Made from 95% bamboo (a sustainable, fast growing plant requiring very little water and processing resources), these are ultra soft on the skin, especially if one suffers from minor skin conditions**.
You’re doing your bit for the planet.
For every pair of gloves sold, a tree is planted. As we hear more about our planet needing help, you’re helping with just 1 purchase. Since these were pre-ordered with the Valentine’s Gift Boxes, we have planted 6 trees!
I believe in getting the most wear out of a product, and these are some ways you can make the most out of yours:
- Obviously as hosiery gloves (first and foremost)
- Layering under gloves during colder months
- Use with hand cream to keep moisture locked in
- Protecting hands that suffer from skin conditions**
- Layering under sporting equipment
Need any more reason to purchase a pair?
- 100% vegan gloves
- Ultra soft inside and out
- Comfort fit with plenty of stretch
- Moisture wicking
- Great for all skin types
- Made from sustainable materials
- Comes in 2 sizes: S/M & L/XL
- Hand wash for best results
- Made in UK
COMPOSITION: 95% Bamboo Cotton, 5% Spandex
** We strongly recommend doing your research if you are purchasing the gloves and have a skin condition. We will not be held liable.