I wanted to introduce a style that works for all shapes, sizes, genders and styles! A great pair if you still want leg coverage – without a waistband!
Hold ups are fantastic style to have as part of your hosiery collection – whether you choose to get fun and flirty, a practical piece under clothing or you just fancy a change – and a variety of colours to choose from!
Why wear hold ups:
- Aesthetics: many people find hold ups just as visually appealing as stockings and tights! Plus it’s your seductive secret.
- Ease: simply pull your hold ups on and you’re good. Perfect for saving you a few minutes if you’re always getting read in a rush.
- Smooth finishes: you don’t have to worry about seams or a suspender belt poking through your clothing. And you have the option to sit them high or low on the legs.
- Hassle-free: no need to push, pull or move these once they’re set in place compared to stockings and tights!
“Isn’t a lace floral band too feminine?”
No, not really – as these can be worn by any gender, whether you choose to show it off, layer them up or keep it hidden. It doesn’t have to be feminine, unless you choose it to be…
“I don’t shave. Will with work with leg hair?”
It actually does. I have had many genders test this out for me with different clothing, and different weather condition. The outcome I can happily say that it doesn’t pose any issues if you prefer to keep yourself natural when wearing hosiery.
- 20 Denier
- Lace floral bands with double silicone strips
- Lace Band: 8cm
- Silicone Strips: 1.5cm
- Semi-shine finish
- Duo sizing with a lovely amount of stretch
- Smooth, silky look on the legs
- Gender neutral – can be worn by anyone
- Non-reinforced toes
- Made using high quality yarns
- Comes in 2 sizes; S/M & M/L
- Made in EU
COMPOSITION: Lace: 89% Polyamide, 11% Elastane | Main Fabric: 82% Polyamide, 18% Elastane
SIZING GUIDE (please ensure you check before ordering):
Hosiery fans –
After consulting with Soni I opted for M/L, as ever her advice was perfect. The bands sat exactly where I wanted nice and high, and what a pretty pattern it has too. After a night out I never had any movement or needed to adjust them. Quality is the same as others across the brand, never an issue. I love that I can open a pack and not worry about if there’s any marks on them. Coverage was great, I love 20D for me it’s the perfect balance of sheerness. To quote Soni “ this is a wardrobe staple”. I literally love this product.