So I haven’t been able to get my hands on a legit pair of Chanel tights, so these replicas will have to do for now. This pair is part of a 2 pack; one black pair and one white/cream.
These ere kindly gifted from my Amazon Wishlist a while back.
Size: M – UK 10/12- EU 38/40
Materials: 92% Nylon & 8% Spandex
Website: Amazon – JieFeng 2PCS (White and Black) Women’s Letter C Fishnet Stockings Leggings CC -Tights with Letters High-Waist Sheer Hoisery Pantyhose Artifact Lace Jumpsuit, Size: M – UK 10/12- EU 38/40
Work mode is on, and instead of being in all black for summer, I wanted to add pops of colour to make it more fun. I went with my black sheer shirt, paired with my hot pink skort and added hot pink court shoes to finish the look.
Shirt: New Look
Skort: New Look
From The Website:
- Material – 92% Nylon, 8% Spandex，Made of high quality and durable velvet nylon, comfortably hug your legs with their stretch-fit, not easily torn.Cotton,Medium Size
- Package come with one pair of black leggings and one pair of white leggings in the package. We sell the most classic styles and colors. Two different choices are suitable for your daily wear. They make your legs look thin and unique.
- Hand Wash Only
- Package comes with one pair of black g tights and one pairs of white g tights, We sell the most classic styles and colors,2 different choices match your daily fits, they make your legs a skinny and unique appearance.
- Comfortable – Enjoy all-day comfort.these footed tights will snugly hug your legs with their stretch fit, won’t bunch up or sag, wide elastic waistband for added comfort and ensure the tights stay up without slipping down。
- Elastic fishnet stocking – super elastic pantyhose, one size fits for most women, feature a slightly reinforced toe extra durability. Good Gift
Getting Them On: I did my usual scrunch and roll, taking care going over my anklets. I slowly rolled these up the legs, and then had to tug slightly around the thighs before setting in place. I didn’t have to worry about symmetry on this pair thank goodness (I didn’t have patience this morning)!
On The Legs: so I have another pair of CC tights which I most likely will compare these against. I do like that it the design is spread across the legs well. The only downsides I have is that these aren’t bold enough to come through against the sheer, and as these are printed on, they are prone to cracking and rubbing away after continuous wear.
The quality of this pair is not bad for the price; these are cheaply made which you can tell but I can say these don’t snag or damage easily which is what I was hoping for. I did find markings around the top of my thighs, but luckily they weren’t too noticeable.
The fit of these were great for my legs, but I do feel if you are a medium wearer these would look a lot more sheerer on you compare to me. I felt they were too dark for a 20 denier.
The feel of the are soft against the legs; both inside and out. You can feel the print on the outside, so it might not be a smooth touch in some parts, but apart from that they were great.
The Toes & Ankle: so these have reinforced toes, which are great. They cover the nails well and leaving some toe cleavage. The only thing I don’t like is that they are uneven; one foot is a lot sheerer than the other I have no idea why, and eve n when I stretched them out, they still were more opaque.
I did have plenty of wiggle room for my toes to breathe, and no pressure was added. Around the feet and ankles, I had a smooth fitted finish, with no wrinkling.
I will say the design starts from the ankle up, whereas I expected it to start from the toe seams and work its way up the foot – it would look a lot nicer when wear shoes that expose more of the feet.
The Waistband & Gusset: so we have a fair bit going on here. We have a waistband, with reinforcement and then a scrunched box area underneath, acting like a boxer brief. I have no idea why it’s a check pattern when it simply isn’t needed; it does nothing whatsoever and if anything it feels slightly weird under clothing.
The waistband is stretchy enough, and hugs the waist well during the day. I did have times where it does scrunch down on itself as shown below, but it wasn’t anything major where I had to keep pulling it up.
For what you pay for, they are not a bad pair at all. They won’t last multiple wears, but for short term use these would be great.
Since 2018, many of you rely on my blog for quality, unbiased reviews from thousands of hosiery brands. As it’s just little old me, my time and work is being provided to you for free. Unlike many others, I would like to continue to keep this blog going free for all readers to enjoy. Your contribution, however big or small, makes a difference. Support the blog from as little as £1. Thank you greatly.