I know how much you have all been loving the bold colours this year, so of course I gotta bring a little lavender in. I was a little hesitant with this pair, but I decided to just go with the flow and pair up as best as I can considering it’s my fist time wearing this shade.
Thank you to my follower who kindly gifted me these to review – Amazon Wishlist
Materials: 82% Nylon, 18% Elastane
This dress is one of my summer favourites right now, and the perfect one to wear with this colour!
Dress: Gifted via Amazon
From The Website: DUCMODA women’s high waist 80 denier soft elastic semi-opaque solid color footed tights are available for 20+ colors and suitable for normal and special occasions. A bright slash of colors can lift your spirit, a elegant color can bring out your temperament.
- Feature: High Quality, Fit Well, Stay Up, Soft & Comfy, Elastic & Long-lasting
- Size & Color: XS: 4’11”-5’5″, 90-150 lbs. S-M:5’3″-5’8″, 110-170 lbs. L-XL: 57″-5’11”, 130-200 lbs. 12 colors are available, more colors are coming soon.
- 82% Nylon, 18% Elastane
- Hand Wash Only
- Breathable & Comfy Material: 80 D, Semi-opaque. Fit your skin and show your curvy figure. Super microfiber makes the tights more comfortable and durable.
- Wide Waistband & Reinforced Toe: Wide waistband (4cm) can protect your belly without curving. High waist and strong stretch keep the tights from rolling down. Reinforced toe is durable and can protect your feet.
- Occasions: Those tights are perfect for daily life and costume use, especially for gymnastics and ballet, cosplay and party, costume use like Christmas Halloween.
- DUCMODA: If you have any questions about our product, please contact us and we will give a satisfactory answer.
Getting Them On: I did my usual scrunch and roll to get these on this morning, and they were such a dream glide up the legs. I didn’t have to worry about my anklets either, as they just glided right past.
On The Legs: how about this colour hey? I love how bold and bright they are, and it’s a great solid colour too. I thought I might end up losing it if it was stretched out too much, but these were honestly perfect.
The quality is really nice; I really loved that these don’t damage easily and I kept them pristine as possible. It was quite hard to damage these, which is music to my ears when you’re after a good quality pair.
The fit was spot on! I loved that I had enough stretch for great leg coverage, and there is no gapping to be found. I am very impressed with these so far. I love that they don’t end up going sheerer on the thighs too.
The feel of them are really soft, and so comfortable to be in. They have a such a smooth feel to them, that my dress just glides right on past. I felt supported and comforted all day, with no issues whatsoever.
The Toes & Ankle: these come with invisible reinforced toes. I did keep my nails sort just in case when testing this pair out.
Around the toes, I had plenty of wiggle room, and no pressure was added during my wear. Around the feet and ankles, I had a lovely smooth, fitted finish.
The Waistband & Gusset: this is a great band. It sits around my belly button, and stays like this all day long. I had plenty of stretch in them so it didn’t squeeze me tightly under my dress either. It’s a lovely soft band, which holds the tights up well.
My only issue with this pair is the double seam at the back; it felt uncomfortable at first but it did settle during the day. I am not a fan of a double seam, as for my body size it’s not really needed.
Yep I am loving these. They are such a fun colour for summer, and I would totally rock these in winter to add pops of colour to my outfit.
Since 2018, many of you rely on my blog for quality, unbiased reviews from thousands of hosiery brands. As it’s just little old me, my time and work is being provided to you for free. Unlike many others, I would like to continue to keep this blog going free for all readers to enjoy. Your contribution, however big or small, makes a difference. Support the blog from as little as £1. Thank you greatly.