I am back in another pair of Ducmoda, after my last pair in Lavender was a hit! I wanted to test out how red their red pair is – and my word! I am going to have fun with these!
If you missed my last review, you can catch it below (opens in a new tab):
Materials: 82% Nylon, 18% Elastane
I kept it all red today as I wanted to stay cosy, as well as looking pretty fly. I opted for my red cable knit jumper dress paired with my red patent heels to complete the look.
Jumper Dress: George @ ASDA
From The Website: DUCMODA, a clothing brand designed specially for women, is founded by a group of creative female living in Italy, US and UK, and dedicates to the subtle blend of fashion and comfort.
- Feature: High Quality, Fit Well, Stay Up, Soft & Comfy, Elastic & Long-lasting
- Size & Color: XS: 4’11”-5’5″, 90-150 lbs. S-M:5’3″-5’8″, 110-170 lbs. L-XL: 57″-5’11”, 130-200 lbs. 12 colors are available, more colors are coming soon.
- 82% Nylon, 18% Elastane
- Hand Wash Only
- Breathable & Comfy Material: 80 D, Semi-opaque. Fit your skin and show your curvy figure. Super microfiber makes the tights more comfortable and durable.
- Wide Waistband & Reinforced Toe: Wide waistband (4cm) can protect your belly without curving. High waist and strong stretch keep the tights from rolling down. Reinforced toe is durable and can protect your feet.
- Occasions: Those tights are perfect for daily life and costume use, especially for gymnastics and ballet, cosplay and party, costume use like Christmas Halloween.
- DUCMODA: If you have any questions about our product, please contact us and we will give a satisfactory answer.
Getting Them On: I did my usual scrunch and roll to get these on, and once again they were so easy to glide right up my legs. I didn’t have to worry about my anklets either, as they just glided right past with no problems.
On The Legs: now this a red red! I love how bold this shade of red is and how bright they are, and it’s a great solid colour too. No matter how much I stretch it out, they don’t lose any of that solid colour.
The quality is really nice; I really loved that these don’t damage easily and I kept them pristine as possible. Luckily I didn’t end up catching them (as there were plenty of moments in my day where it nearly happened), I did end up with a cheeky snag near my knee, which isn’t super visible, but as I bent my knee I saw it pop up.
The fit was spot on! I loved that I had enough stretch for great leg coverage, and there is no gapping to be found. I am very impressed with these so far. I love that they don’t end up going sheerer on the thighs too. The only thing I found with these is that I had a fair amount of wrinking near my knees when my legs were bent.
The feel of them are really soft, and so comfortable to be in. They have a such a smooth feel to them, that my dress just glides right on past. I felt supported and comforted all day, with no issues whatsoever.
The Toes & Ankle: these come with invisible reinforced toes. I had no issues with the toe section whatsoever.
Around the toes, I had plenty of wiggle room, and no pressure was added during my wear. Around the feet and ankles, I had a lovely smooth, fitted finish.
The Waistband & Gusset: this is a great band. It sits around my belly button, and stays like this all day long. I had plenty of stretch in them so it didn’t squeeze me tightly under my jumper either. It’s a lovely soft band, which holds the tights up well.
My only issue with this pair is the double seam at the back; it felt uncomfortable at first but it did settle during the day. Not a fan at all.
Yep this is on my recommendation list – as this is such a fantastic colour, and they look amazing. They have a lovely amount of stretch to them, to give you such a beautiful shade of red that is even all over.
Since 2018, many of you rely on my blog for quality, unbiased reviews from thousands of hosiery brands. As it’s just little old me, my time and work is being provided to you for free. Unlike many others, I would like to continue to keep this blog going free for all readers to enjoy. Your contribution, however big or small, makes a difference. Support the blog from as little as £1. Thank you greatly.