Yep it has been cold in the UK, so the opaques are still making an appearance. I hate cold weather with a passion, but if it means I get to still work with thicker deniers, then I ain’t complaining! It’s weird wearing thicker hosiery when the sun’s out and it’s starting to warm up!
So this time we are skipping the outfit and looking at the legs down (wait did I really need to say that?!)
Materials: 87% Polyamide, 13% Elastane
From The Website: Manzi- To become the world leading hosiery brand with high quality products and satisfactory service
Established in 1997, Manzi is a professional and internationalized company in China, combining hosiery research, development, manufacturing and marketing. Since the incorporation in 1997, depending on flexible operation systems and continuous independent innovation, Manzi has grown up to an enterprise with total land area of 34,684 square meters, over 1,000 employees, including a professional research and development team, consisting of many senior engineers.
Manzi has brought in advanced equipments from countries as Italy, Japan, Germany, etc. It has formed a professional management system from material sourcing, manufacturing, sales and after sales service. Manzi has been certified with ISO9001:2008 and ISO14001:2004 since 2009, compliance with all the requirement of international standard. Manzi products meet all the regulations of Oeko tex starndard 100 since 2008, tested all the harmful substance. With the excellent quality, constant innovation, and the advanced management system, Manzi is sparing efforts to become the world leading hosiery brand with quality products and satisfactory service.
We Make Life Better–Manzi
- Note: Please recognize and confirm the ManziOnLine-UK store to purchase the authorized items within this page, beware of imitation, fake and poor products.
- Enough Elastic, Fit Perfectly, Stay Up, Durable, Not Fall Down
- 87% Polyamide, 13% Elastane
- Elegant tights with control top, comfortable to wear
- Hand wash and well-designed, silky smooth and remarkable soft
- Condition: 100% New and High Quality
The Packaging: so as this came as a set of 2, it was plastic wrapped together. Once you get in, you will find these in open packaging (which means you can get them right on without faffing).
The front shows the model wearing the hosiery along with the following stated on the back with the sizing guide, wash care etc:
“Opaque tights in microfiber with comfortable waistband and cotton gusset.
Provide added durability, control top, comfortable to wear, not tight, not rolled edge, fit the sole design.”
I opened these carefully making sure that I didn’t tug too hard on the cardboard to get the hosiery out.
So when you fully get them out, you will find them flat packed; no shaping or anything, so you can roll them right on.
Getting Them On: now to test them out, I scrunch and rolled one leg and pulled up on the other. I have to say either way, they are durable and can take a good tugging too! I was pretty rough with them on the left leg to see what they would pull on like, and they were absolutely fine.
One thing I did love about them is that they are super soft (both inside and out) so these will be amazing to wear!
Another thing you don’t have to worry about is that they have a good solid colour through them; there isn’t any patchy bits on the legs and as they stretch on the thighs, they become slightly sheerer which isn’t a bad thing as it gives a nice ombre sort-of effect.
On The Legs: they fit and feel amazing! But let me sum it up for you all as my wrist is hurting from typing so much at the moment:
- The denier is so great; you get a nice block but it does stretch depending on your size. Mine always happens on my thighs but even so, it’s still more on the opaque side.
- The feel of them are mega soft to touch; I can see these being hard to snag and rip to be honest!
- The quality is really good. Like I mean they surprised me how decent they are. I thought they would just be cheap and cheerful and do me for one day or so, but I can see these lasting a good while.
- There is plenty of stretch in these which I really liked; even though they hug the legs so well, if you needed that little extra room, you got it!
- Even where it does stretch (on me it’s my thighs) they still have a consistent look to them; no patches, no weird stretch markings – they just look fab!
The Toes & Ankle: so let me put it this way for you:
- Enough wiggle room
- No pressure on the toes at any point during the day
- Toe seams stay put once they’re on
- Flush finish on the ankles; no crinkles or extra material gathering
- Not reinforced but the denier is thick enough to withstand long nails as long as they aren’t mega sharp
The Waistband, Control Top & Gusset: I ain’t gonna lie, I forgot these were control top when I was wearing them! But they are light control which means they won’t be squeezing the life out of you – that’s probably why I forgot!
One thing that did bug me is that little bit of stitching that was hanging loose at the back; it really annoyed me to begin with and I was too afraid to attempt to cut it off in case I buggered up my pair!
The band is really comfortable; it doesn’t roll down on itself, it keeps the hosiery up all day long without slipping and they’re super soft!
These have a boxer brief which means it will be a thicker darker denier from the band to under the tushy, so you need to be mindful of short dresses and skirts unless you don’t mind it peering through.
The gusset is a cotton one, which is the same colour as the hosiery which makes it even better that it all blends in.
I think these are amazing. It’s my first pair I have done and I am loving it. They are super soft, they fit so well on the legs and they are comfortable and warming on the legs.
The quality is fantastic; I didn’t experience any problems whatsoever with them which is always great!
The touch and feel is just amazeballs; I seriously think they are the bees knees!