And Day 7 has finally arrived. To finish off the 7 day series, I decided to leave the black sheer holdups last as I think they just look divine! I always tend to miss plain black sheers when I haven’t been in them for over a week!
Now this outfit I kept simple, but when you sit down or bend over, that is when it becomes exciting and sensual. Luckily I can pull these up higher than mid-thigh so it sits nicely underneath. Normally some holdups don’t allow you to do that and sit pretty low just making it obvious to everyone – don’t get me wrong I don’t mind that but working in a hospital I don’t want people having a heart attack!
I went for my black crochet jumper along with my PU maroon skirt and to finish it off – my black boots (they just seem to go with everything I swear!)
I left the hair down and just added small earrings as I didn’t want anything overpowering the secret statement this outfit has.
Jumper: Vero Moda
Skirt: New Look
Boots: Forever 21
So what makes these stand out from the rest? Well I shall tell you:
- These are size L/XL and I have to say they fit perfectly fine on the legs. I thought they were going to be massive, but seeing as I have slightly chunky thighs, they fit absolutely fine. If you’re legs are twig-like then I wouldn’t really recommend them to you as they may just not stick. For thicker thighs (than mine) just note that the design will stretch a lot more but it will still hold well. I have noticed that the hold on these are pretty good – have stuck well all day even though I have taken them down a few times just to check if the strength is still the same as when I first put them on.
- I absolutely love the sheer on these – even from far looking into the mirror, my legs just look absolutely amazing. That shine is just gorgeous!
- They’re horizontally folded, which means they’re shaped to your legs for a better fit!
- The band on these are just super sexy – and you can make these work in multiple ways; heels to make it sexy, trainers to make it sporty, flats to make it smart casual.
- The feel of them are just to die for – it’s dead silky smooth where your lower wear just glides against it!
- Oh and I cannot forget the invisible reinforced toes on these – it’s only very subtle when you look close up so the peep-toes are ready to go!!!
- I love how these are pretty much just like the Wolford Velvet De Luxe 50 Holdups
The only downside is that they snag quite easily – wore them for 1 hour and already a few have popped up!
I’m in love with these. Perfect fitting, legs look amazing and I feel so damn good in them! I think these have to be one of my favourite out of the 7 different pairs I have received!
Thank you Miss O for the opportunity to review and style these!!