So here it is my lovelies – the ones most of you have been asking about as I bought them ages ago and still hasn’t reviewed.
That was because I wanted to mark it for when I hit 20k! 😉 and at this stage let me just take a moment and thank each and every one of my followers on Instagram, my blog here, Facebook and Tumblr too! This couldn’t happen without your support and encouraging me each day! I mean it when I say I love you all 😘 😘
Ok so let me get reviewing these babies for you:
- When you take them out the packaging you notice they’re not a black sheer but more of a light grey so it made it interesting what to pair these with!
- They’re easy to get on as you will notice they are shaped to your legs so you don’t have to fiddle around when lining up with your toes!
- They glide on so easily and especially over anklets as well. I thought I was going to end up snagging but they were perfectly fine!
- They don’t slip from the clasps either once they have been clipped in and do stay put when you wear them! I just love how soft and silky they are. They just make your legs look and feel fancy! 😍
- You will notice they do crease on the legs and feet slightly but as they are vintage stockings, that’s what you would expect from them. Very old school but I love it!
- I love the denier on these – a really nice but noticeable sheer on them. Wouldn’t have liked them as much if they went 10 denier lighter as you would lose the effect of them.
- I also love how they have that little patch on the heels – very sophisticated I must say – would so stand out if you wore strappy sandals with these! The court shoes hide them so you only get a glimpse when you play with your shoes!
- I decided to pair up with a red Bodycon dress and black court shoes only because the dress just covers the band on them giving that gorgeous glimpse and the court shoes adds that touch of class to it.
The only bad point I have to mention is that they snag super easy – you will see in a few pics where I snagged it on my leg. It was done when I was rolling all over the bed getting a decent shot and my nail just scraped it! 😔
These pair are a staple piece that every woman (and man) should have in their collection. It’s just timeless and there’s something about those creases. I thought I would hate it because I like it sitting and hugging my legs but there’s something about these that just has that oomph factor to them!
So here they are! And thank you all for your love and support over the years! 😘 😍