The sun is beaming through this morning (even though it is slightly chilly) and I couldn’t help but get out my striped dress! This thing always comes out when the sun’s out!
So I have teamed up with my Jonathan Aston Hope tights to not make it look so plain, and well it definitely doesn’t!
I won’t be reviewing these tights like I normally do as the review of these are on my Instagram. However, for those of you who have joined me recently and can’t be bothered to scroll down (I don’t blame you, there are a lot of photos), I did a small quick review on these, which you can check out below:
- They’re packaged really nicely
- Didn’t snag one bit when taking the out
- Fabulous quality – even when I pinched the design into place it didn’t snag or anything
- All lace foot and ankle design working it’s way up to a netted dotty pattern
- They cling to your legs so you know they’re going to stay in place all day
- You can wear this dressed up or down (as shown in the pic!)
- They also give a nice slimming figure to the legs
Overall these are a fab pair of tights and will definitely be getting worn a lot!!
Link to original post: https://www.instagram.com/p/-3O6fJLXjR/
So my deets for today:
Bodycon Dress – Miss Selfridge
Long Jacket – Miss Selfridge
Tights – Jonathan Aston Hope via Amazon
Boots – Toms Wedges