The thought running through my head with these pair:-
HOW COOL DO THESE LOOK?!
I got gifted these by a follower who has gifted a lot recently and I still have a ton of reviews to do for them! So I thought I would make a start and bash on through!
Now I know I am late writing this review as I ended up having a manic day yesterday out sorting wedding stuff with mum and my friend had a baby girl so spent some time with her, leaving me to write my review this morning instead! So I do apologise this wasn’t done in time for you all!
So let’s get cracking:
- Packaged well – wrapped around the cardboard.
- They’re super soft and so easy to glide on. I thought with the anklets the type of material they are, they would catch but they didn’t at all. I didn’t need to be careful getting these up.
- INVISIBLE REINFORCED TOES!!!!
- I love the 40 denier with this design – it makes the design so much more effective especially in sunlight! A very nice contrast which you can team a lot of outfits and footwear up with.
- I went with a long sleeve top, these babies and my Nike Dunks – a dark casual look but effective enough to show the tights off.
- A pair of boots or stilettos would go with this fantastically with a short dress or mini skirt! But it all depends on your mood and if you’re comfortable with darker deniers – I know a lot if people aren’t!
There’s a few blah point to go with this:
- You do need go check which way they go on – I once again got them on the wrong way and had to change over!
- They can snag very easily due to the material – it’s not a smooth sheer but it feels more like a cotton texture so just be careful where your legs go 😉
Would I recommend? Yep I would! They’re cheap, easy to pair up with outfits and hhve a different look to most tights out there. If you’re experimental, I would say go for these!