I cannot tell you how excited I was to do this one for you guys! A follower has gifted me these pair and I though what better way to review these than with Louboutins and leather! Vampy or what hey?!
I was a little hesitant at first putting this outfit together but then again I thought:
WHY THE HELL NOT? I mean talk about sexy! – I meant the heels 😉 😜
I swear every woman (and man too!) need a pair of the red soles in their life – I wish I didn’t have to wait so long to purchase mine! Expensive I know but they’re so worth it regardless of what anyone thinks!
With this blog I’m doing a double review – both tights and shoes just because I want you all to know how fabulous I felt when doing this! I mean I couldn’t stop taking pictures of the combo!!
Now just so you all know these are my first ever ever EVER pair of fishnets!! 😲
- They were packaged well – had no complaints about these at all. They were inside cardboard but then again it didn’t affect the fishnets.
- They were 1/4 of my leg length so you know these are gonna fit well and hug your legs.
- They’re so soft and were so easy to glide up the leg – although it did get caught in my anklets once but I was too excited to get them on I forgot I had to take care at that point.
- You won’t need hosiery gloves for these unless you have rough nails that it might get caught in.
- I love the way they slim your legs – it all depends on how wide the fishnets you get are. I stayed with a small compact fishnet as I’m going for the classy sassy vibe and not a street corner look!
- These would work well with a lot of outfits – heels for a sophisticated look and boots for a more punky edgey look. Although you may not want to wear shorts or mini skirts with this unless you are super comfortable and can pull it off without it making you look vulgar.
- The waist band keeps them intact too – I like that as I felt with it being so small like most lace/net can be, it might fall down but Nope! Can’t say I had that problem!
- They have the reinforced toe – you may be able to see on the pics below and through the peeptoe on my shoes.
Only blah point I have is like any other fishnets, you have to be careful not to catch these! I nearly did but they were fine – sign of good quality there!!
Christian Louboutin MegaVamp 120mm:-
- They’re just divine!!
- Foot easily glides into these babies.
- They’re leather all round (even the laces!) so if they do feel slightly tight – they will start to open up the more you wear them.
- I love the peeptoe on these – adds that touch of class to such a sexy shoe.
- The backlip is what did it for me – my ankle sits perfectly and comfortably in these when I slouch back in them.
- They’re high but so comfortable to walk in too – when I first tried them on I thought I was going to stumble but I was actually surprised when I didn’t and walking in them is like a dream!! ☁
- You can leave the laces loosely done or tie them perfectly – either way they look amazing.
- You foot doesn’t slip and slide in these as I expected when wearing tights. They are quite smooth inside and I though ‘here we go.. My foot is gonna go everywhere!’ but that wasn’t the case!!
- The stiletto heel adds that touch of sexiness to these – from thin to thinnest at the bottom just sets the whole shoe off!!
I’m gonna tell you now that I don’t have a single bad thing to say about these shoes. After paying £575.00 for them, I don’t expect to find a single bad point about them!!
So here they both are!!!! Let me know what you guys think of these teamed up together – I’m intrigued!
Please excuse the weird line on my leg – it was from the Leggings I wore earlier!