Once again a big thank you to Mr Anonymous for these fabulous booties! He’s certainly been busy!!
Boots really an essential part of my wardrobe – they can work with virtually anything, come rain or shine!
Although I doubt I will be wearing these babies in rain or crappy weather conditions – they’re too gorgeous to put them through that!!
So let’s get down to it shall we:
- Once again the velvet is stunning on these – love the jet black soft look – it just means that you can make these girly or damn right edgey!!
- Packaged well I must say – sturdy box, individually wrapped and even padded out inside to keep the shape.
- They didn’t have the new shoes smell to them 😢
- Also come with heel replacement tabs 😁
- They have a hidden platform in them – bonus for small people WOO!!
- Discreet side zip in the inner foot – the gold is for show only
- With sheer tights these would look stunning and set of the velvet nicely
- I did a stand alone with these just to show them off rather than pair with a full outfit although I will do that for you all soon.
- I like how they actually make my feet look smaller!! Usually boots don’t do much however I give them credit! I think it’s down to the shape at the front that gives that illusion of small feet 😁
I can only point one bad thing – they will scuff easily and like I mentioned in my previous post about the strappy shoes – AVOID ALCOHOL OR WHEREVER THEY MIGHT SCUFF AGAINST!
Now let’show them off 😉