A big thank you to Mr Anonymous for these beauties. He sure has treated me lately with a whole range still yet to come.
Now most of you know that I’m a huge heels fan and like every woman’s motto –
‘you can never have enough shoes’! 😉
I do have to admit I don’t really own a pair of grey heels – I do have a pair of booties that I wear to work but not a pair of courts so I’m pretty excited to review these!
- Love the smell of new shoes – casually getting high off them!
- They weren’t scratched when I took them out the box – always a bonus with patent shoes as they scuff so easily
- They’re comfortable to walk in
- Easy to get on and off without having to use your hands – I sometimes need to wiggle my foot in and pull back the shoe to slide my foot in but there was no need for these
- Love the fact that they’re patent – always makes an outfit look so classy
- They don’t rub at the back of the ankle
- They’re not too tight at the front (the point) – most people find this to be a problem with court shoes but you won’t need to worry about these ones
- They’re really cheap to get too – sure it was around £10 for this pair
The blah points:
- They weren’t packaged great – in a small cramped box but the shoes were individually wrapped so that helped
- They didn’t come with the heel replacement tabs
- They do have a small gap as you can see in the pics but they do fit very well – you may need to watch out for this if you do have skinny feet
- They do slip a tad but with wear that won’t be a problem