So I got gifted these babies by @wonderful.shoes
… And they’re so lovely! They’ve got a cute little retro thing going on!
Ok so since I’ve been so busy to wrote up a review earlier and right now is no better I’ll get right down to it:
- They were packaged well – although it had the cardboard inside it didn’t snag the tights!
- I love how close the spots are – I’ve got some similar but they’re a lot wider apart compared to theae and don’t look do retro.
- Has the reinforced toe at the front – it’s a visible black one which wouldn’t look so bad with peep toes or sandals if you’re adventurous like that!
- You can team these up with a lot to be honest – I went with a school teacher look with a bit of pop!! 🎊
The blah points:
- They do snag easy – it’s not too bad on the spots but on the sheer net it’s so noticeable.
- They’re quite long – I like tights that are half your length so you know they fit perfect. But to be fair they didn’t fall or anything or crease at the ankle.
- I don’t know if this is a good point or not bur they do need leave spot marks all over your legs. It does look pretty funky 😀
Satin Shirt – H&M
Bodycon Skirt – New Look
Oversized Cardigan – Miss Selfridge
Tights – Jonathan Aston Compact Spot Tights via Amazon
Booties – Marks & Spencers