So a little miffed this morning to find out most of my blog’s images have gone missing and messed the whole thing up!
So spent most of my morning adding pictures in again and removing some blogs as the mid Feb posts I didn’t have the images saved that I uploaded – FAIL!
Anyways… We finally have the Wolford Neon 40 Black tights and boy are they gorgeous….! I got gifted these beauties by the lovely NicoleNylons *kisses*
As soon as I got them out the packet, I ended up snagging them slightly at the top.
Warning: they snag easily!!!
They’re so gorgeous I swear – they already come shaped to your legs and feet, and have just a good waistband with their name etched in all around. That’s when you know you have decent quality tights.
Anyways anyway let me move onto the good stuff:
- Like I mentioned they’re perfectly shaped to your legs and feet, so no messing around when you’re getting these on!
- They’re so silky and so easy to glide on – however I did have some trouble. Will point out below.
- The band keeps them in place for sure!
- I love the feel of them – my legs keep slipping when I cross them at my desk!
- I love the 40 denier on these – I prefer lighter sheers but these are just lovely as they are.
- They’re sheer from toe to waist.
- Got the reinforced toe – you can just slightly see it. I love it when it blends in with the tights and it’s not noticeable – it means that you can wear peep toes or open sandals with these easily.
The not so good:
- As mentioned, they snag easy so be careful with these.
- When I was getting them up, they kept sliding down! Stupid smooth legs! So it took me a while to wiggle them up and keep them in place.
- As they’re so silky they keep pushing my skirt up, so I can see today being one of those days I have to keep looking down to make sure I look decent – so think about what you’re going to pair these up with.
- They do catch little bits of fluff easily – I sat on my bed for 2 minutes and already it had the little white fluffy bits over the bottom of them. You might need to dust off from time to time.
I would pair these with block colours, short skater skirts to emphasise your legs (especially if they are small) and even with midi dresses for a more classy look.
So the look I went for today is just a basic grey and red vibe. I was going to team up with fishnets but then switched to the Neon’s as I thought it would work better.
Cami Top – New Look
Oversized Cardi – off eBay
Bodycon Skirt – New Look
Tights – Wolford Neon 40 Black (gifted via Amazon)
Booties – Marks & Spencers