Now these are something else and I could not wait to review them at the weekend! I got gifted these from one of my followers and oh my god, they’re gorgeous!
At first I thought they were just like what was on the packet, however I forgot that I put on the wishlist that I wanted black. But still, they’re adorable!
Okay so I thought I would do a review during the week as well as the weekend as I have so many pairs to review, it would take me up to May to do them all!!
So good points:
- I think every person needs a pair of these (in my opinion!)
- They come very well packaged as always – J.A never disappoint with this
- They’re easy to get on and off and do crinkle up once you have worn them – just because of the butterfly design it does that
- They have the cut off at the top and do not roll down either
- These can be paired up with some much to make it fun and cute – I teamed up with a work outfit and oh my god the amount of compliments I got today were unreal!
- They don’t snag as easy – well none have happened so far (touch wood!)
- Around 20 denier sheer which is nice and shows off the butterflies well (looks even better when I took a car selfie at the wheel)
Now the not so good:
- They don’t have the reinforced toe as far as I can see
Honestly, this was so hard to think of something bad about these but I couldn’t think of anything else!
Anyways here are the deets:
Top: New Look
Tights: Jonathan Aston via Amazon
Boots: Forever 21